Custom Design and Engineering for Pressure Switches, Magnetic Heads, Special Projects and Applications
World Magnetics products are designed, engineered and crafted from our global manufacturing facility and world headquarters in Traverse City, Michigan.
Our passionate customer focus and complete end-to-end manufacturing capabilities deliver simplified custom engineering, quick service and turnaround, and high-quality, durable product solutions. Contact our vertically integrated in-house engineering team for custom designs, unique applications / special features, rapid prototyping and prompt manufacturing turnaround.
As a fully integrated concept-to-market manufacturer of precision metal, ceramic and plastic parts, we are uniquely positioned to offer high quality, contracted engineering, manufacturing and machine shop services. In fact, much of our specialty manufacturing is considered the industry standard!
- Precision crafting done by highly skilled experts in their fields.
- Contracted engineering, manufacturing, and machine shop services.
- In-house experience, technology and materials for precision metal, plastic and ceramic work.
- Our engineering and manufacturing teams will work directly with you to help solve your needs and challenges.
- High quality, competitive pricing and prompt turnaround service as an outsourced vendor.
- Modern integrated manufacturing facility including in-house tooling, dies, molds, fixtures, die casting, stamping, injection & compression molding, lapping, grinding, machining, and assembly. We manufacture our own tooling, dies, molds and fixtures, ensuring fast turnaround on your custom designs. Specialty materials for FDA food grade, extreme temperature and NSF approved are available.
- Crafted and Made in USA
Manufacturing and machining precision metal, plastic and ceramic parts is one of our specialties and we love a good challenge! Put the ingenuity of more than 40 years of engineered machining and manufacturing expertise to work for you today. Please contact us to discuss your specific application, needs and requirements: