Modular & Custom Design
Vertically Integrated Manufacturing
From Ocean Depths to Outer Space - Medical Operating Rooms to
Industrial Pressure Switches
Since 1947, the Henry G. Dietz Company has designed and built heavy duty low pressure switches, vacuum switches, and differential switches for many demanding applications.
Aerospace / Aircraft Switches
Since 1969, VEP have manufactured economical, fluid-actuated switches for sensing vacuum, differential and dual differential pressure for the Aerospace industry.
DesignFlex™ pressure switch products are made in the USA, engineered and crafted from our global manufacturing facility and world headquarters located in Traverse City, Michigan, USA.
Henry G Dietz Industrial Switches
From air pressure and air flow detection to protection of air-cooled electronic equipment, Henry Dietz pressure, vacuum, and differential switches will provide years of precise, reliable performance.
VEP Aerospace Switches
Both lightweight and precise, VEP pressure switches are the ideal choice for long-lasting, repeatable performance in the most demanding aerospace applications.
Durascan Magnetic Heads
Durascan magnetic heads, a World Magnetics brand, produces custom high-performance magnetic heads known for durability, long life, superior frequency response and increased accuracy.
Our passionate customer focus and complete end-to-end manufacturing capabilities provide many customer benefits, including simplified custom engineering; quick service / turn-around; and high-quality, durable product solutions. This approach has successfully built World Magnetics™ into a well-known, internationally respected brand, and we enjoy an expanding global customer base crossing the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania.More About Us
- Aerospace / Aircraft
- Agriculture / Aquaculture / Farm
- Alternative Energy
- Appliance - Commercial / Kitchen / Home
- Automotive / Transportation
- Eco-Friendly / Environmental (Green)
- Heavy Equipment / Construction
- HVAC-Heating / Ventilation / Air Conditioning
- Manufacturing / Robotics / Other
- Medical / Surgical / Dental
- Military Defense
- Technology / Computer / Office
News & Press
- Monitoring Hydraulic Systems Safety - Boom Supersonic Aerospace XB-1 Demonstrator Aircraft - Partnering with Boom Supersonic, the VEP 490 Series aerospace pressure switches monitor the hydraulic systems safety on the new XB-1 supersonic demonstrator aircraft.
- Introducing New Environmentally Sealed, Field Adjustable DesignFlex PSF111 - New DesignFlex PSF111 series switch for hostile environment applications, features field adjustable, waterproof snap-action microswitch in protective housing.